• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your Input Would Be Much Appreciated.

27 posts in this topic

We're down to £1 : $1.44 today, which means it's the perfect time to offload the slabbed WDs and make a decent amount of coin.

----

that would have been nice when we went to the U.K. in 2006 instead of $2. particularly for those london hotel rooms.

Gav, I'd also take into account the state of the sterling/USD exchange rate right now.

We're down to £1 : $1.44 today, which means it's the perfect time to offload the slabbed WDs and make a decent amount of coin. (thumbs u

I had noticed that yesterday actually Nick. I've got a huge amount of raw books that need scanning and grading to sell at that exchange rate. It's just finding the time from all the renovation work still going on :cry:

Ask for a raise.

We're in dispute with our company at the moment over a raise, looks like we may be going on strike as they refuse to gove us a raise this year due to the economic climate. Then they sit us all down in a meeting and tell us how they expect to make £111m worth of sales more next year, on top of the £54m worth more of sales they're expecting this year.

meh

I would say save your 9.8 slabs (unless you want to sell your bat-slabs to me :) )

But you should definitely sell all your Walking Dead stuff as its in a high demand. Also you should just drop your whole pull list all together. For the books you have on your pull list, just wait 7-8 months and you can buy all those titles on ebay for SO MUCH CHEAPER in a lot. You might even see it on the boards here with someone selling them. So i would say drop your pull list all together and pick it up for cheap in a lot when someone is selling it and sell your walking deads.

Looks like the WDs are going to go then by general concensus. I've found a place where I can pick up the compendiums for $20 or so, which is a great price really. I'll be happy with those so I guess it's scanning and grading time.

I think I've decided to just focus solely on Batman and Tec again, the two titles that brought me back into collecting in the first place. There have been some titles I've really enjoyed, but I suppose trades will be worth waiting for and will save a lot of money. Man this is going to take an age to go through all the raw books to sell :cry: