• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New CGC inventory for sale. DD #1, top census DC War, and "Affordable" grades.

99 posts in this topic

About 20 or so books will be listed. A wide variety with some top census books, and several higher, but affordable grade books.

All books in this thread have been pressed unless stated otherwise.

Paypal, checks, and money orders are gladly accepted. I'd like payment with in seven days unless alternate terms were agreed upon first.

Slabs will be double boxed USPS priority mail. Shipping is additional, and exact cost based on weight and your location.

"I'll Take It!" via public post or PM wins. Time stamps on posts determine winners in the event of multiple buyers.

People on the probation list, or that I may have on ignore, are not eligible to purchase.

100% satisfaction guaranteed. Absolutely zero cost to the buyer if dissatisfied.

Thanks for looking.

Detective Comics #404...CGC 9.2 oww.

An beautiful copy. It presents amazingly from the front cover with incredible color.

A light dust shadow on the back cover held this back from a possible 9.6.

$220 SOLD!

Detective404nm-a.jpg

Detective404nm-b.jpg

sweet books!!

:applause:

Thanks, not a lot of census busters, but I try to pick nice copies.

I notice they all present very well, nice QP, nice prices as well.

hm

Avengers #57...CGC 8.0 oww

Small chip/scrape on upper spine next to Hawkeye's head is the offending defect.

$175

:o

For an 8.0, that cover is just stunning, Mike.

Agreed.