• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blowout

534 posts in this topic

and that's 24, forgot to upload the 25th. It will start tonight's listings off, along with another 25 from my personal collection. That will end things until post WW Philly.

I will list again tonight at 11:30 PM EST

and that's 24, forgot to upload the 25th. It will start tonight's listings off, along with another 25 from my personal collection. That will end things until post WW Philly.

I may not be up for that lot.... :cry:

Sometimes, living on the left coast has its perks....., :baiting:

:gossip:

Actually, almost all the time....,

If they are from his collection we may have to cash in a IRA or something. :)

Already did that...., now I'm combing the couches for spare change, and collecting cans beside the highway...., :sorry:

Just FYI, most of these books won't be super high grade or ultra expensive. I've been buying books with high eye appeal and page quality, so they're affordable, but just not in my wheelhouse anymore. They will look nice without being outrageous in cost.

Sometimes, living on the left coast has its perks....., :baiting:

Don't think I haven't considered the move.... :idea: