• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How come you never see............

41 posts in this topic

I am going to keep doing what I do and collect the stuff that I love and for the few people that enjoy it, they can relate to my threads. But people like Near Mint and Gator who continuously put me down, I dont mind because I can take it.

Don't take anything personally. Keep it about the comics. There are a lot of people here who enjoy all kinds of comics. Not everyone will get excited about the same stuff you do, but don't take that as being cast out,

I don't think Nearmint and G.A.tor put you down. They are good guys with extensive knowledge of comics. If we could just wean them off their fascination for the guys in colorful tights... But then again, maybe we don't want them to develop an interest in the offbeat stuff.

Figure out how to post pictures. It's easy once you do it once or twice. Let's see some rare stuff!