• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[insert clever sales thread title] slabs, OA, and other stuff!

78 posts in this topic

You know how tough it is to come up with a good sales thread title?

I'll be listing a lot of books that I've posted previously (many at lower prices), but I'll also be listing books that I've never offered before. Primarily because I have a large purchase to save for (no, not comics or OA :P ) and I'm offering up some things in my collection that I thought would stay with me for a long time.

There will also be a few pieces of OA, including possibly a Marc Hempel painting, and a few TPBs. If I can get my lazy butt in gear, there will also be some nice raw books as well.

You guys know how this works. But for all of our new viewers:

Paypal is preferred. First :takeit: in the thread wins, though PMs are certainly welcome.

Shipping will be Priority. For the U.S., $8 for 1 slab, $10 for 2+ slabs. $5 for 1-5 raws; $10 for 6+ raws. For Canadian buyers, shipping starts at $8 for First-Class International and I will work with you on getting an exact shipping charge. Overseas, PM me first. If you only purchase some TPBs, we can do Media Mail for shipping, if you prefer. For OA, shipping is $12 for U.S. buyers. For Canada or overseas, I'll work to get you an exact quote.

Pete & Pickles by Berke Breathed

Beautifully illustrated children's book. Signed on title page by Breathed! Not an easy sig to get!

Has a few small dings along top and bottom edge, but otherwise in fantastic shape.

$30

114652fe.jpg

437fb321.jpg

886a5de2.jpg

Goon #2 (Avatar) CGC 9.8

first appearance of Mickey the saw!

$190

5ee03675.jpg

hm If I snatch a few purses, bring in a few shopping carts of tin cans, turn a few tricks... that might get me half way there...