• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Absolutely zero Marvels in this FS thread

38 posts in this topic

I will be selling in this thread only a few books, mostly DC's and absolutely not a single Marvel, some raw books and some CGC books, some new acquisitions and some left-overs at reduced prices. I understand that selling no Marvel in the CGC Forum probably means a very quiet FS thread but let's see.

Books are fairly priced but feel free to make me an offer through PM if there is any book you like but not the price. Worst I can say is no. I am more flexible on prices on multiple purchases.

Here are terms:

People on the probation list, or that I may have on ignore, are not eligible to purchase.

Raw books: All my raw books are unrestored and not pressed unless noted. All my raw books are accurately graded and your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back (except shipping costs) as long as book is returned in same condition as sent within 7 days of receipt.

CGC books: All CGC books listed here have not been pressed while in my possession. Unfortunately, for some of them, I do not have any knowledge if they have been pressed or not because I bought them from eBay or auctions sites without disclosure .

If I know for sure that a book has been pressed or has not been pressed, I will disclose it. If I don't know, I will also disclose it. Sales on CGC books are final, but I will be pleased to answer any question you may have regarding specific defects.

Although some of these books have huge pressing potential (...), none of them has been pressed unless noted. If I know a book that I own has been pressed or restored, I WILL DISCLOSE IT !!

I will disclose any "work" (restoration, trimming or pressing) done on a book if there is any, but what you do on a book after you buy it from me is none of my business. When a book I sell is gone, then it's gone. So you can re-sell it, burn it, smoke it, whatever, it is your decision.

The first :takeit: in this thread or via PM wins the book based on time stamp.

Shipping cost depends of how many books you take, where you live and how you want this to be shipped:

1) 1-3 CGC books with $100 insurance and tracking number to the USA with strong packaging is estimated around $20.00.

2) 1-3 raw books (regular size) with $100 insurance and tracking number to the USA with strong packaging is estimated around $15.00

3) If you want cheaper shipping cost, I can ship 1-3 raw books to the USA in an envelop with Mylar and sandwiched between thick cardboards for $8.00 ($5.00 to Canada). However, there is no insurance nor tracking number and I cannot use a box with this option. If the package gets lost or damaged, there is nothing we can do and I do not recommend this option for more expensive books. 95% of the time there is no problem, but there is a 5% that sometimes get damaged because the postal man is too dumb or other reasons. This option is therefore at your own risk.

I do accept PayPal or money orders. Personal checks will need to clear if we never done business before.