• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just how many CGC'd Tony Moore sketched WD books exist?

37 posts in this topic

Hey guys. Title says it all. I'm curious to find out just how many Moore sketched WD cgc books are out there, and I can't think of a better way to find out than to ask in here and see who has one.

If you're reading this thread, you probably already have heard that Moore doesn't sketch much or at all on these books anymore, and from what I've seen it looks like even when he did, it wasn't all that often. This is what I've heard, and I'd like to find out just how true this is.

So I would love to know just how many of these WD books are out there, and if you feel like sharing, what book you have and the grade.

I thought about placing this in the signature section but I thought it would be more likely to be seen here by everyone.

I have probably gotten at least 20 done in my SS career. He used to do it all the time.

I think this is the last one I have at the moment hm

This doesn't count, right?

TMDarkAvengers.jpg

:o Love this one, bud. What'd you say you wanted? $25 shipped for it. :insane:

lol

Thanks Julio!

The chances of another :o NON-PERSONALIZED :o Tony Moore blank sketch are pretty much non-existant though, so this is a keeper :cloud9:

Good question Kathryn--post yours :baiting:

I have a #4 CGC 9.6 with a Moore Sketch ..got it from this guy(can't remember :makepoint: who it was) who bought a book for my sales thread then mentioned he had a CGC SS WD and I went ahead and grabbed it!! Not as nice of a sketch as some of the other board members have but to me a Moore sketch is a Moore Sketch. :cloud9:

Steve those are great Moore sketches (worship)

who has the non personalized rick holding caps shield? That book has gotten around more than greggy at an all you can eat sushi bar.

My books have been posted a million times! lol I'm keeping them out of site for awhile so they can try to remember how to be modest.

My books have been posted a million times! lol I'm keeping them out of site for awhile so they can try to remember how to be modest.

:sorry:

who has the non personalized rick holding caps shield? That book has gotten around more than greggy at an all you can eat sushi bar.

That is a great sketch.

I can't remember having seen that one, but I haven't been on the boards that long.