• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Tales of Suspense 50

27 posts in this topic

meh. It's a 6.0-7.0 by the look... but I was upset to see this:

IMG_1745.jpg

IMG_1746-1.jpg

:( Lesson learnt.

I didn't see the book before sending it in, I sent it to a boardy friend from an ebay win to handle it and get it directly to Chandler, didn't think to have him look through it to see if there were pages missing... sucks!

Bummer,still a pretty book. :applause:

so I take that the "One Owner - Me" is likely a lie? since he probably didn't realized about the missing pages either.

damn shame..probably too late to notify the seller but I would still do it just to let him know that he screwed you even if it is too late to get or ask for a refund.

so I take that the "One Owner - Me" is likely a lie? since he probably didn't realized about the missing pages either.

damn shame..probably too late to notify the seller but I would still do it just to let him know that he screwed you even if it is too late to get or ask for a refund.

I agree, I would definately let him know you're not too happy.

DR.X

Yep, I messaged and requested a partial refund, but as you can Imagine, it was the CGC fees (slabbing, signature and postage) that cost more than the actual book cost, and I'm not going to see that money back... I got a partial refund of like $30 or something along those lines, and it cost $55 or something with the winning bid, so I was okay with that, he assured me that he had no idea, and I just alerted him that he should be more cautious when selling in the future, but in all honesty, he wasn't an a-hole about it, and if I'm going to be realistic; these things do happen, so not much I can/could do :(

About the comment, "Crack it out of the case", I think the yellow label makes it worth keeping in the case, and I don't EVER want to see what that missing/ripped page looks like, lol! so I think seeing as CGC fees are so pricey, I'd rather just keep it slabbed and try and like it for what it is.