• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED-More Cleaning Up To Do: DC, Inide & Other Stuff

59 posts in this topic

Once again gents and dames, need to make some more cash for this weekend's con. :grin:

First :takeit: trumps. Shipping is a flat $5 for boxed shipping. Paypal accepted (MOs need to be bank or postal only). Any questions, PM me. Peace. :cool:

The Ren & Stimpy Shhow #1 NM $2 :takeit:

^^ Thanks, Mark.

NYX #6 NM $2 SOLD

nyx6.jpg

Starslayer #1 NM- $2 $1.50 (Full Page Ad of Rocketeer before 1st full appearance in Starslayer #2)

starslayer.jpg

What's the story behind the 9th wonders book? Is that based off of the TV show Heroes?

Yes. 9th Wonders issues were printed as prop comics for the NBC TV show Heroes. Each cover has a very limited print run since they were only props and not a full on running story. Each book has the same Tim Sale artwork and story. (thumbs u

9th Wonders #19 Micah Cover NM+ $25

9thwonders.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Thanks, Doug.

Earp: Saints for Sinners (Premiere Issue) NM+ $1.50 Last 2 copies at my LCS...keeping one.

Earp.jpg

The Weird (DC) #1 NM- $3 $2

theweird1.jpg

:takeit: Earp. Why not? lol

You got it! Thanks again.

Sorry about the pics guys. Seem to be having trouble between my scanner and photobucket. I'll try and make them consistent in size. (shrug)

Earp?? Julio you're going to have to tell me about this one.

Should still be at your shop, maybe. It's issue #0 by Radical. I like their previews from FCBD. The artwork, writing, etc. Looking forward to continuing this run. ;)