• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED-More Cleaning Up To Do: DC, Inide & Other Stuff

59 posts in this topic

Cursed Pirate Girl #1 1st Print (Error No Logo/Price Stamp) 1 of only 12 known. NM$450 SOLD!

I am willing to let this go for funding of other little projects and interests I currently have with CPG and Jeremy Bastian. Included in the price is the chance to have it signed and submitted at Heroes Con for SS CGC slabbing. Once it gets back to me within 15 days or so, I will go ahead and ship it to the buyer. PM me if you have questions or would like to discuss time payment options. If this book does not sell between now and Thursday, I'll be more than happy to put it back into my collection. ;)

CPGnologofront.jpg

CPGnologoback.jpg

Check out the CPG thread if you haven't already. (thumbs u

Thanks for stopping by and thanks to those that have purchased. Have a great night.

Next up is a set that I bought from a homie at a nice price. Read them and didn't think I could continue with the run. Not making money off them, just want to pass them on to another fellow boardie. ;)

Cinderella: From Fabletown with Love 1-4 lot $4

cinderalla1.jpg

cinderalla2.jpg

cinderalla3.jpg

cinderalla4.jpg

:takeit:

All books left are up to 30% off as listed. Also have another set of Zombies vs. Cheerleaders if anyone wants them for the same price. Thanks everyone. (thumbs u

Books left over with a higher price cut. Thread closes tonight with invoices following thereafter. (thumbs u

Grendel #1 by Comico NM- $3 $2 $1

Starslayer #1 NM- $2 $1.50 $1 (Full Page Ad of Rocketeer before 1st full appearance in Starslayer #2) SOLD

The Weird (DC) #1 NM- $3 $2 $1

The Weird #3 NM- $3 $2 $1

Batman #429 (Death in the Family Book 4 of 4) NM- $6 $5 $3

Batman #427 (A Death in the Family Book 2 of 4) VF/NM to NM- $10 $8 $4 SOLD

The Light #1 NM- $2 $1.50 $1 (#1 and #2 have been awesome so far)

Dark Horse Presents #36 (1st Aliens vs Predator) VF/NM $1 .75 .50 SOLD

The Rocketeer #1 NM- $3 $2 $1 SOLD

THREAD CLOSED.

Invoices out tonight. Thank you guys for all your purchases and thanks to all who dropped by on this short one.

All winners will get freebies including the leftovers. Have a great night everyone! :grin: