• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You asked for it - KEN HAESER AVENGERS #1 Sketch opportunity

211 posts in this topic

You asked for it, so here it is. Your chance to get a CGC Signature Series Avengers #1 by KEN HAESER.

Price includes:

Avengers #1 Sketch cover, grading, encapuslation, shipping to Ken, Ken to CGC and domestic shipping from CGC. (International shipping will be extra). I cannot guarentee grade, but I can assure you that Ken handles these books with care.

Ken will draw pretty much ANY character, the more obsure the BETTER,

All sketches will extend on to the back cover and be in FULL COLOR!

Ken will even recreate classic covers like the Avengers #4 recreation he did for me seen here

Avengers4.jpg

You can also request multiple book panoramic sketches, like seen below. Price will be per character and per book. PM me for details and what you would like done.

avengersgroup.jpg

Prices PER Sketchcover are

1 Character FULL COLOR Sketch ($100)

2 Characters FULL COLOR Sketch ($125)

3+ add $25 per additional character

Payment must be in by June 18th

Payment is accepted in the form of Check, MO or Paypal. Paypal payments must be made as PERSONAL. to Par2ch@yahoo.com

When making payment please include

Please send your forum name, mailing address and character choice(s) when sending payment.

PM me if you have any questions

Here are some more examples of Kens work.

spidey.jpg

Warlcok.jpg

Doom.jpg

Its more then inking, I ask put their own touch on the character and in some instances this will change the character completely from the original but keep to the original pose.

IE I plan on having Spider-Woman replace the female Captain Marvel/Photon on the Secret Wars Jam since Captain Marvel is no longer alive in the Marvel universe.