• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You asked for it - KEN HAESER AVENGERS #1 Sketch opportunity

211 posts in this topic

11 days to get your request and $$ in....dont wait till the last min or you may not get in this time around. Ken is putting his heart and soul into these and it really shows.

I am SO getting on the next sketch opp guys :)

:hi: I have one, but after seeing that Hulk V Spidey, I want another! :P

You're big pimpin now dood

At Wizard Philly this weekend my wife and I walked around artist alley and noticed a sign that said "will zombify you"..so we watched while the artist worked on a guy in line. It was amazing and I knew me and the wife needed a family portrait done. Once we get up to the artist I looked at his work and it looked very familiar. I realized it was Ken Haeser who also has sketch opportunities on the boards. He was really chill and we had a great time watching him work his magic..as we all know he is very talented!!!

2urb8df.jpg

13z3437.jpg

j9qbsg.jpg

fo3vwz.jpg

2crkbba.jpg

thanks again Ken!!

At Wizard Philly this weekend my wife and I walked around artist alley and noticed a sign that said "will zombify you"..so we watched while the artist worked on a guy in line. It was amazing and I knew me and the wife needed a family portrait done. Once we get up to the artist I looked at his work and it looked very familiar. I realized it was Ken Haeser who also has sketch opportunities on the boards. He was really chill and we had a great time watching him work his magic..as we all know he is very talented!!!

2urb8df.jpg

13z3437.jpg

j9qbsg.jpg

fo3vwz.jpg

2crkbba.jpg

thanks again Ken!!

Loving it! You got some good stuff in Philly Doug :headbang:

Thanks guys! Had a blast in Philly this weekend and the "get zombified" was crazy popular! I must have banged out a hundred of them all weekend and you can see how tired I was in that last pic!!

Thanks for the great pics too dhurley! It's cool to see a piece in the works from the other side!!

Ken, it was great meeting you in Philly!

Thanks for the sketches and the Army of Darkness OA :headbang:

6-1311.jpg

Myself, Gary (Gravelbucket), and Chris (ffcomics):

6-1310.jpg