• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Freshly slabbed CGC SS books - CPG, Next Men, Sandman, Bone, etc * PRICE DROPS*

48 posts in this topic

Birds of Prey #8 CGC 9.8 SS

$275

Signed by Greg Land.

Tough book in high grade - this is the first 9.8 I've ever received.

birds-of-prey-8-cgc-9.8-ss-f.jpg

birds-of-prey-8-cgc-9.8-ss-f-t.jpg birds-of-prey-8-cgc-9.8-ss-b-t.jpg

:takeit: per pm

Cant wait to update this baby on my sig :banana:

I was wondering when you were going to get that book lol

Birds of Prey #8 CGC 9.8 SS

$275

Signed by Greg Land.

Tough book in high grade - this is the first 9.8 I've ever received.

birds-of-prey-8-cgc-9.8-ss-f.jpg

birds-of-prey-8-cgc-9.8-ss-f-t.jpg birds-of-prey-8-cgc-9.8-ss-b-t.jpg

:takeit: per pm

Cant wait to update this baby on my sig :banana:

I was wondering when you were going to get that book lol

lol yea i couldnt resist it sitting there in my face :)

Preacher #3 CGC 9.6 SS

$40

Signed by Garth Ennis.

This is about the strongest modern CGC 9.6 you'll ever see - have no clue why it isn't a 9.8.

preacher-3-cgc-9.6-ss-f.jpg

maybe cause there is a name written in ink on the cover. :baiting:

So this should have been a 9.4 hm

boys-1-cgc-9.8-ss-copya-f.jpg

Right dead center of the book too! lol

This is why I will never let these two guys anywhere near my books.

Preacher #3 CGC 9.6 SS

$40

Signed by Garth Ennis.

This is about the strongest modern CGC 9.6 you'll ever see - have no clue why it isn't a 9.8.

preacher-3-cgc-9.6-ss-f.jpg

maybe cause there is a name written in ink on the cover. :baiting:

So this should have been a 9.4 hm

boys-1-cgc-9.8-ss-copya-f.jpg

Right dead center of the book too! lol

This is why I will never let these two guys anywhere near my books.

Dude!

And, lastly ...

:popcorn:

I'm sorry, please go on.

Cursed Pirate Girl #1-3 (1st Print) CGC 9.8 SS

$900/set $850/set

All signed by Jeremy Bastian - all 1st prints - and both the #1 and the #3 are sketched as well.

I went through Jeremy's entire inventory of #2's at C2E2 to find a single 9.8 candidate - there's a reason why there's only three 9.8 copies on the census and nothing graded higher :frustrated:

To sweeten the deal, I'll also throw in a reader set of Cursed Pirate Girl #1-3 (#1 third print, #2 2nd print, and #3 1st print) (thumbs u

cpg-1-cgc-9.8-ss-f.jpg

cpg-2-cgc-9.8-ss-f.jpg

cpg-3-cgc-9.8-ss-copya-f.jpg

$900/set

All signed by Jeremy Bastian - all 1st prints - and both the #1 and the #3 are sketched as well.

I went through Jeremy's entire inventory of #2's at C2E2 to find a single 9.8 candidate - there's a reason why there's only three 9.8 copies on the census and nothing graded higher :frustrated:

cpg-1-cgc-9.8-ss-f.jpg

cpg-2-cgc-9.8-ss-f.jpg

cpg-3-cgc-9.8-ss-copya-f.jpg

Great set, but if you decide to break this up, I'd probably be interested in the #2 (thumbs u

$900/set

Great set, but if you decide to break this up, I'd probably be interested in the #2 (thumbs u

Yeah, you're not the only one asking about the #2 by itself :)

I'd like to keep these as a set for now - there must be at least one person here on the boards that hasn't yet picked up a #1 from one of the other numerous CPG sales threads.

$900/set

Yeah, you're not the only one asking about the #2 by itself :)

I'd like to keep these as a set for now - there must be at least one person here on the boards that hasn't yet picked up a #1 from one of the other numerous CPG sales threads.

Very tempting...

$900/set

To sweeten the deal, I'll also throw in a reader set of Cursed Pirate Girl #1-3 (#1 third print, #2 2nd print, and #3 1st print) - which should give a potential buyer a chance to figure out what the fuss is all about (thumbs u