• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Freshly slabbed CGC SS books - CPG, Next Men, Sandman, Bone, etc * PRICE DROPS*

48 posts in this topic

Cursed Pirate Girl #1-3 (1st Print) CGC 9.8 SS

$900/set

All signed by Jeremy Bastian - all 1st prints - and both the #1 and the #3 are sketched as well.

I went through Jeremy's entire inventory of #2's at C2E2 to find a single 9.8 candidate - there's a reason why there's only three 9.8 copies on the census and nothing graded higher :frustrated:

To sweeten the deal, I'll also throw in a reader set of Cursed Pirate Girl #1-3 (#1 third print, #2 2nd print, and #3 1st print) - which should give a potential buyer a chance to figure out what the fuss is all about (thumbs u

hm

Friday bump - and here's what's still available:

Preacher #3 CGC 9.6 SS

Signed by Garth Ennis.

$40 $35

Boys #1 CGC 9.8 SS

Double-signed by Garth Ennis & Darick Robertson.

$150 $125

Next Men #21 CGC 9.8 SS

Signed by Mike Mignola.

$325 $300

Bone #11 (1st Print) CGC 9.6 SS

Signed by Jeff Smith.

$45 $40

Sandman Mystery Theatre Annual #1 CGC 9.8 SS

Triple-signed by Alex Ross, Guy Davis and Geoff Darrow.

$200 $175

Sandman Mystery Theatre #1 CGC 9.8 SS

Signed and sketched by Guy Davis.

$120 $100

Dawn #1 (Blacklight Edition) CGC 9.8 SS

Signed by Joseph Michael Linsner.

$100

Cursed Pirate Girl #1 (3rd Print) CGC 9.8 SS

Signed and sketched by Jeremy Bastian.

$150 $125

Cursed Pirate Girl #3 (1st Print) CGC 9.8 SS

Signed and sketched (in pencil) by Jeremy Bastian.

$175 $150

All signed by Jeremy Bastian - all 1st prints - and both the #1 and the #3 are sketched as well.

I'll also throw in a reader set of Cursed Pirate Girl #1-3 (#1 third print, #2 2nd print, and #3 1st print).

$900/set $850/set

Feel free to shoot me an offer - some of these books I'm motivated to move, others not so much :)

$900/set $850/set

I went through Jeremy's entire inventory of #2's at C2E2 to find a single 9.8 candidate - there's a reason why there's only three 9.8 copies on the census and nothing graded higher :frustrated:

To sweeten the deal, I'll also throw in a reader set of Cursed Pirate Girl #1-3 (#1 third print, #2 2nd print, and #3 1st print) (thumbs u

cpg-1-cgc-9.8-ss-f.jpg

cpg-2-cgc-9.8-ss-f.jpg

cpg-3-cgc-9.8-ss-copya-f.jpg

Final price drop - $800 for the set :sumo:

Thread will close tomorrow.

Are the CGC set of cursed pirate girl books still available. Couldn't tell when the thread was posted. Went to Doug Klauba's benefit...we may have met at Century Guild. Let me know ASAP Thanks

Harun