• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FT's High Grade Marvel Silver & Bronze Age

1,780 posts in this topic

And that's a wrap, folks! :headbang:

Again, I'm blown away by the level of support for this thread...thanks to everybody. :foryou:

We'll be back tomorrow evening, hopefully closer to 6.00 EST, with another 20-odd Hulks from #151 through to #190 (but no #180-#182 before somebody asks :( ) and a handful of Iron Fists. (thumbs u

Again, I'm blown away by the level of support for this thread...thanks to everybody. :foryou:

We'll be back tomorrow evening, hopefully closer to 6.00 EST, with another 20-odd Hulks from #151 through to #190 (but no #180-#182 before somebody asks :( ) and a handful of Iron Fists. (thumbs u

:takeit:

:gossip: Just wanted to see if I could get one . . . :roflmao:

Who drew the Hulk on 143, that face doesn't look right. Did the artist change then?

Herb Trimpe pencils, John Severin inks. Same team that had been working on the surrounding books.

Thanks, I'm not trying to be picky, that face just didn't look like the Hulk(was he drunk).

I wish it was later, but sounds great!

lol

lol

'diculous ain't it. All over a buncha Hulk comic books. Bastards.

lol

'diculous ain't it. All over a buncha Hulk comic books. Bastards.

I'd hate to see this lot in a bread queue in Moscow. :ohnoez: