• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone can be chosen? Sooo...Hal wasn't special? GL movie promo.

33 posts in this topic

Didnt Ryan Reynolds play Deadpool? (shrug)

I think 'play' is stretching it a bit. :/

Ok... wasnt there some sort of aborted fetus of a performance that was supposed to be Deadpool played by Ryan Reynolds?

Actually,His performance as Wade Wilson was good,its was when they made him as "Weapon XI" that sucked

Point well taken. It was the writers that crapped all over the Deadpool character .

Pretty much :P

Ok... wasnt there some sort of aborted fetus of a performance that was supposed to be Deadpool played by Ryan Reynolds?

Actually,His performance as Wade Wilson was good,its was when they made him as "Weapon XI" that suck

Define 'good'.

He got about eight lines that most stand-ins could have delivered without waking up. :P

Actually,His performance as Wade Wilson was good,its was when they made him as "Weapon XI" that suck

Define 'good'.

He got about eight lines that most stand-ins could have delivered without waking up. :P

At least he acted like a smart- when he played Wade Wilson for 5 mins lol

Define 'good'.

Talk about streching your acting skills, he also was an annoying smart-*spoon* as Hannibal King in Blade: Trinity. I'm gonna assume he will be this way in Green Lantern too. :eyeroll:

Define 'good'.

Talk about streching your acting skills, he also was an annoying smart-*spoon* as Hannibal King in Blade: Trinity. I'm gonna assume he will be this way in Green Lantern too. :eyeroll:
lol lol

Green Lantern freeking rocks,please God don't let this movie suck. :popcorn:

And the cast is...

Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively, Peter Sarsgaard, Mark Strong, Jay O. Sanders, Temuera Morrison, Taika Waititi,

lol

Sorry Simon Pegg or Ricky Gervais could not be in the pic...

:sorry:

Don't worry, Simon is currently filming a comic book movie (no, not The Boys, just comic books in general).