• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TMNT Slab Bonanaza! CLOSED

52 posts in this topic

:o Still so many TMNT books left! My wife has cut me off from spending anymore until San Diego! lol

I have to say it Danny-I have never seen so many HG TMNT's in one place at these prices! (worship)

:banana: Chris

I know have never seen anything of the sort! :applause: (thumbs u :applause: (thumbs u

Just a quick note: all boxes have shipped (except for yours Adam!) Also, I will let these books run until sometime this weekend after which its off to the Bay (at highter prices). So if you want something, please let me know. Thanks!

Just a quick note: all boxes have shipped (except for yours Adam!) Also, I will let these books run until sometime this weekend after which its off to the Bay (at highter prices). So if you want something, please let me know. Thanks!

:applause:

:banana:Chris

My books arrived today and they look FANTASTIC! Now I've got to look to see if I need a few more of these books for SS purposes. hm

Thanks Danny! (worship)

Very cool! Glad you're happy my man!

Now I've got to look to see if I need a few more of these books for SS purposes. hm

Do it... :baiting: You know you want to... :baiting::insane:

Joking aside, these will only be up till Sunday. Then all of these will be thrown on the Bay. :cry: