• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official New Warriors Thread!

51 posts in this topic

That's right! One of the best series in the Copper Age. Slap up some pics or post some questions or just feel free to chat about how cool it was to see Night Thrasher skate around!

Thor412_98.jpg[/img]

That's right! One of the best series in the Copper Age. Slap up some pics or post some questions or just feel free to chat about how cool it was to see Night Thrasher skate around!

Thor412_98.jpg[/img]

Speedball? zzz

I think I have a couple of issues of New Warriors under a table leg. :D

Those were Turok 1s.

No, Bloodshot 1s.

No - wait - X-Force 1s.

Hold on - X-Men 1s (all 5 covers for stability).

Oh - my bad. Spider-Man 1s.

I think I have a couple of issues of New Warriors under a table leg. :D

Those were Turok 1s.

No, Bloodshot 1s.

No - wait - X-Force 1s.

Hold on - X-Men 1s (all 5 covers for stability).

Oh - my bad. Spider-Man 1s.

:D Picked up five turoks at a charity auction :D

Speedball? zzz

Speedball!

ASMAnnual22_98.jpg[/img]

This is a joke right? ................................RIGHT??????

This is a joke right? ................................RIGHT??????

Ya know, I thought the same thing. Then I remembered seeing slabbed copies of Strawberry Shortcake posted somewhere and figured anything is possible. (shrug)

No love for The New Warriors?! Sad. I will crawl back into my hole.

Awwww, come on now. You know they're kidding with you.

Let's keep all this Copper Age love going. The last few weeks seems to have been the most traffic this part of the forum has had in a long while.

Let's keep all this Copper Age love going. The last few weeks seems to have been the most traffic this part of the forum has had in a long while.

Agreed

I'll do my part and create the Official Night Force thread. Followed by the Official Thriller thread.

Agreed

I'll do my part and create the Official Night Force thread. Followed by the Official Thriller thread.

Seriously?

Michael-Jackson-Thriller1.jpg