• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

couple pre-hero under copies

19 posts in this topic

What's the BC of JIM #73 like? These books aren't on my radar, as I'm looking to unload most of my collection, BUT this would be an awesome affordable companion for my AF #15 and ASM #1 keepers.

I do LOVE those pre-hero JIM, TTA, TOS, and ST issues though... Maybe I WILL start a run of those...

Thanks!

these babies deserve a bump! (thumbs u

thanks for the bump, Phil

What's the BC of JIM #73 like? These books aren't on my radar, as I'm looking to unload most of my collection, BUT this would be an awesome affordable companion for my AF #15 and ASM #1 keepers.

I do LOVE those pre-hero JIM, TTA, TOS, and ST issues though... Maybe I WILL start a run of those...

Thanks!

heres the BC of the 73

jim73b.jpg

Great stuff Mark :applause: Very cool cover on the JiM 73...maybe there is something to all this pre-hero talk lol

:baiting:

TOS # 8 2.5 $40

really nice for such a low grade

TOS8FC.jpg

WOW! What an incredible cover. Have not seen this in a while. Is this Ditko?

:applause:

Ditko, and Kirby pencils

:takeit:

(thumbs u

TOS # 8 2.5 $40

TOS8FC.jpg

Ditko, and Kirby pencils

Ditko's inside but the cover is credited to Kirby/Ayers according to the CDB. :shy:

Though the fine pen work on the octopus doesn't look like Ayers --but the rest of the cover does. Perhaps there was another hand at work. Wasn't Paul Reinman actually in the Bullpen during that period?

TOS # 8 2.5 $40

TOS8FC.jpg

Ditko, and Kirby pencils

Ditko's inside but the cover is credited to Kirby/Ayers according to the CDB. :shy:

Though the fine pen work on the octopus doesn't look like Ayers --but the rest of the cover does. Perhaps there was another hand at work. Wasn't Paul Reinman actually in the Bullpen during that period?

ink: Ayers

pencils: Ditko, Everett, Heck, Kirby, Wildey

Thanks!

heres the BC of the 73

jim73b.jpg

Great stuff Mark :applause: Very cool cover on the JiM 73...maybe there is something to all this pre-hero talk lol

Thanks! It's oh so tempting.... I find it much easier to BUY than to SELL comics.... *sigh*

Thanks!

heres the BC of the 73

jim73b.jpg

Thanks! It's oh so tempting.... I find it much easier to BUY than to SELL comics.... *sigh*

we can always make a trade.... :baiting:

Thanks!

heres the BC of the 73

jim73b.jpg

we can always make a trade.... :baiting:

What are you looking for (besides pre-hero upgrades)? I've got 6+ longboxes of stuff up for sale/trade.