• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed.

102 posts in this topic

Now that is a neat piece of artwork.

:applause:

Jeremy Bastian "Cursed Pirate Girl in Admiral Attire" print. Measures approximately 11" x 16.5" and is projected to be the cover art for CPG #1 4th print. Also signed by Jeremy. $30

CPGprint.jpg

The Light (Special Double issue #1 and #2 signed by Nathan Edmondson) $8 $6 $4 $3 $2 SOLD

If you have not picked up this story, you should. I have #1-3 and it is a great suspenseful read IMO.

CCI06092010_00018.jpg

Nah, not into sketchbooks. But I did get sketches done on some of my books and some of the ones I will be posting.

ah, i was confused! Good luck!

No worries, brother. I meant to say I got other artists' work. ;)

Sorry, but his commission sketches are $100 a piece and very limited. He can only do so many because of the detail of his artwork and he was booked all weekend. I only managed to get one out of him and it's posted on the CPG thread. I will have some CPG slabs with sigs and sketches available in a couple of weeks. (shrug)

Sorry, Doug.

Cursed Pirate Girl #3 NM/M Signed by Jeremy Bastian in silver marker on inside of cover. $10 $8 SOLD per PM

(Reminder: All signed CPG stuff on this thread was eye witnessed by me at Heroes)

CPG30.jpg

I met David McAdoo, writer/artist, at Indie Island and told him that I really liked the book after reading it the first day I was there. I bought two more copies hoping to spread his art and story. Awesome guy and talented artist.

Red Moon Graphic Novel Signed and sketched by David (b/w and only red used for the moon shots) at cover price of $20 $15 SOLD

CCI06092010_00009.jpg

redmoon2.jpg

CCI06102010_00000.jpg