• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed.

102 posts in this topic

Sorry, but his commission sketches are $100 a piece and very limited. He can only do so many because of the detail of his artwork and he was booked all weekend. I only managed to get one out of him and it's posted on the CPG thread. I will have some CPG slabs with sigs and sketches available in a couple of weeks. (shrug)

Sorry, Doug.

99892.jpg.171a49d83585fa415ca9aedae054aca1.jpg

Last two postings for the night and again tomorrow. Thanks boys and girls. :grin:

Supergirl Commission Sketch on backing board by Bryan Mon $25

CCI06092010_00017.jpg

hm

Jeremy Bastian "Cursed Pirate Girl in Admiral Attire" print. Measures approximately 11" x 16.5" and is projected to be the cover art for CPG #1 4th print. Also signed by Jeremy. $30

CPGprint.jpg

Fine, I'll take this then.

:takeit:

Jeremy Bastian "Cursed Pirate Girl in Admiral Attire" print. Measures approximately 11" x 16.5" and is projected to be the cover art for CPG #1 4th print. Also signed by Jeremy. $30

CPGprint.jpg

more hm

CPGprint.jpg

Fine, I'll take this then.

You got it, homie. ^^

Last two postings for the night and again tomorrow. Thanks boys and girls. :grin:

CCI06092010_00017.jpg

hm

:baiting:

;)

Got another one of those CPG prints as well as the ones listed.

hm

:baiting:

;)

Got another one of those CPG prints as well as the ones listed.

is there an edition number or is the print run limited?

There is not a print run number. But given the he only had several at the con and that he oven treats each one, don't think these are mass produced. Check the CPG thread for limited plates that he has. It's four collections at 100 copies each. I have an Artist's Proof set myself. ;)

CCI06092010_00017.jpg

hm

I like to think I pushed him into it by buying the other piece he hm 'd over.

it is absolutely a possibilty that in fact it might of actually occurred to me to interpret it in a manner of which you speak.....

Commission for Doug. lol

Here's my last CPG print. Same as the previous one. Also signed by Jeremy. $30 SOLD PER PM.

CPGprint2.jpg

Posting some more stuff later tonight. (thumbs u

Zombies vs Cheerleaders #1 Cover A NM-

This any good?

Nope, but the covers are as hot as your sig line. :kidaround:

All these issues have back covers that have sketch sections for cons. If you look at feebay, they are packed with ZvsC sketch cards, which are more popular than the book since the books have not been released yet, as far as I know.