• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed.

102 posts in this topic

Now this is another new story I picked up at Heroes. It was over my head, depressing and too morbid for my taste. Had the writer AND the artist sign all three books and had a sketch done on one of them of the character Despair, which was VERY tight. Too Silent Hillish for me.

The Book of Sorrow #1-3 NM to NM/M lot signed and sketched $20 $16 $10 SOLD

CCI06102010_00005.jpg

CCI06102010_00006.jpg

CCI06102010_00007.jpg

BookofSorrows.jpg

Alright, let's start this up again. ;)

Got an extra Legends of the Guard print 17" x 11" signed by both Jeremy Bastian and David Petersen in silver marker. $5

IMG_0913.jpg

:takeit:

You got it, Doug. (thumbs u

Last book.

This is another tpb I bought and is an extra copy. Had Van Jensen, writer, sign and sketch in it as well. Love this book. :headbang:

Pinocchio: Vampire Slayer signed and sketched by Jensen $12 $10 $8

SOLD

CCI06102010_00001.jpg

CCI06102010_00002.jpg

pinnocchio.jpg

Oh, I almost forgot one little treasure...

One non-sexual date with my girlfriend $500.

BridgetRegan_002.jpg

:jokealert:

Just wanted to make sure people were awake. lol

Thanks everyone for dropping by and to those who have purchased. Freebies coming your way. (thumbs u

I met David McAdoo, writer/artist, at Indie Island and told him that I really liked the book after reading it the first day I was there. I bought two more copies hoping to spread his art and story. Awesome guy and talented artist.

Red Moon Graphic Novel Signed and sketched by David (b/w and only red used for the moon shots) at cover price of $20 $15

CCI06092010_00009.jpg

redmoon2.jpg

CCI06102010_00000.jpg

I met David McAdoo, writer/artist, at Indie Island and told him that I really liked the book after reading it the first day I was there. I bought two more copies hoping to spread his art and story. Awesome guy and talented artist.

Red Moon Graphic Novel Signed and sketched by David (b/w and only red used for the moon shots) at cover price of $20 $15

^^ Thanks!

**2nd copy with sig and sketch also available if anyone is interested. SOLD

:news:

Thread closing on Sunday. Now everything up to 50% off. Prices have already been changed to reflect discount. ;)

Some of this stuff is now being sold below what I paid for them at the con. Enjoy.

Now this is another new story I picked up at Heroes. It was over my head, depressing and too morbid for my taste. Had the writer AND the artist sign all three books and had a sketch done on one of them of the character Despair, which was VERY tight. Too Silent Hillish for me.

The Book of Sorrow #1-3 NM to NM/M lot signed and sketched $20 $16 $10

CCI06102010_00005.jpg

CCI06102010_00006.jpg

CCI06102010_00007.jpg

BookofSorrows.jpg

50% off :o:takeit:

^^ Thanks!

**2nd copy with sig and sketch also available if anyone is interested.

If the 2nd copy is 50% and would be $10 :takeit: also. :)

The Ren & Stimpy Show #1 still wrapped in original package with Stimpy sticker NM $4 $3 $2

Aw, hell. :takeit:

The Book of Sorrow #1-3 NM to NM/M lot signed and sketched $20 $16 $10

50% off :o:takeit:

^^ THANKS!

^^ Thanks!

**2nd copy with sig and sketch also available if anyone is interested.

If the 2nd copy is 50% and would be $10 :takeit: also. :)

You got it, homie. (thumbs u

The Ren & Stimpy Show #1 still wrapped in original package with Stimpy sticker NM $4 $3 $2

Aw, hell. :takeit:

SOLD. I was wondering when you were going to take Ren and Stimpy, brother. lol

Alright, gents and dames. Help me close this thread before Sunday. Here is a list of what's left for your convenience.

Choker #1 by Templesmith and McCool 1st print NM+ $4 $3 $2 SOLD

Grafik Muzik #1 NM- $20 $16 $15 $12 $10 SOLD

Mystery Society #1 NM+ $4 $3 $2 $1 .50 SOLD

Batman #429 A Death in the Family Book 4 of 4 NM- $8 $5.50 $4 $2 $1

Zombies vs. Cheerleaders (Covers B, C, and D all NM-) $1 .75/ea

Capes #1 Walking Dead 4 pg preview NM- $5 $4 $3 SOLD

Shrugged #0-1B NM lot $5 $4 $3 $2 $1 for the lot (Michael Turner artwork)

The Light (Special Double issue #1 and #2 signed by Nathan Edmondson) $8 $6 $4 $3 $2 SOLD

If you have not picked up this story, you should. I have #1-3 and it is a great suspenseful read IMO.

The Authority: The Lost Year NM $2 $1.50 $1 .50

NYX #7 NM $4 $3 $2 $1

Awakening #2 NM $2 $1.50 $1 .50

Night of the Living Dead Annual 1 by George A. Romero NM $3 $2 $1.50 $1 .75

Jeremy Bastian "The Octopus and the Silver Cello" print. About 9" x 14" signed by Jeremy. His prints were oven treated to give it that old world look and feel. $25 $20 $15

SOLD

Jeremy Bastian "The Warlock Goblin" print signed by Jeremy. $25 $20 $15 $12 $8 $5 SOLD

Freaks: Exclusive Preview Spring 2010 VF/NM $5 $4 $3 Free to the next purchase and if you've purchased from this thread already. Otherwise, $2 $1. ONE LEFT. ALL GONE.