• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Comic Room is almost complete!

22 posts in this topic

Thanks and that is interesting. I have to say that one can get a bid overboard on the "ideal" conditions to keep a comic book in 50-60 degrees and low humidity. I don't know of any place that sells comics that keeps them in a room under those conditions.

Me neither--I've only seen libraries and museums keep a cold room or vault, with one exception, Reynold Jay, a seller on ebay, who stored lots of 1970s and 1980s books in an ice cream freezer for many years. He said he bought a building that used to be an ice cream shop and used their freezer to store comics.

Great looking room! (thumbs u

How'd you get the Silver Surfer #1 and FF #1 posters made?

My local shop had these two but you can order them and others at Amazon.com

Here is the listing of available posters. I bought the frames for $19.99 each.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=vintage+marvel+poster&x=0&y=0

Thanks for posting the Amazon link. These are very cool posters. I may well have to buy a couple of them.