• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEED HELP finding pictures from 2003 Big Apple Comic Con

1 post in this topic

Hey guys,

I was wondering if there might be anyone on the boards who could help me out with something very important.

I'm trying to track down photos from an early 2003 Big Apple Comic convention.

It was my first ever comic convention and I regret very much not taking any pictures while I was there. I've managed to track down a Youtube video from a 2003 Big Apple Comic Con, but I have no way of knowing if it was from the same exact convention I went to.

I do not recall the specific date but I know that it was before July (because that's when I went to my second comic convention). I'd say it was likely between March and May of 2003.

If anyone has any pictures from the 2003 Big Apple Comic Con that they would be able to share with me, that would be fantastic!

I'm hoping to see if I turn up in any photos that anyone might have but even having pictures from the same event would be a very amazing trip down memory lane!