• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Philly 2010

28 posts in this topic

4697254463_e297456d03_b.jpg

This Thor costume was just awesome. I talked to this guy asking about his costume. I then went to ask him about the hammer, whether it was a Factory X Marvel hammer and replied, no this is the real thing.

I laughed thinking he was just role playing. Then he handed me the hammer....and I almost dropped it.

:o

The head of that hammer is solid Iron and he told me that the hammer weighs 42 pounds.

He told me he carries it around the entire day at shows.

If you look at his belt it's a heavy weight lifter type belt that's nearly 6 inches wide and it has a massive metal loop for holding his hammer in.

I'm betting if he does that too often it might just permanently damage his back and hip. :eek:

It was really impressive, even up close.

4697254463_e297456d03_b.jpg

I laughed thinking he was just role playing. Then he handed me the hammer....and I almost dropped it.

:o

The head of that hammer is solid Iron and he told me that the hammer weighs 42 pounds.

Roy, would you like me to make you a Hammer just like it. :whistle:

Roy, would you like me to make you a Hammer just like it. :whistle:

Sounds like a plan. Would you carry it around for me as well?