• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

California Comic Convention 2011

63 posts in this topic

I'm looking forward to this show again. Always a great selection of silver and golden age books but most importantly the brew pub after the show. Ususally quite a few people head over for dinner, drinks and conversation.

Ken

Unfortunately, I will not be exhibiting this year as I have the past two. I have had Valley Fever since October and the distance is just too far to drive (you do not want this for sure). I hope to get back next year as it is an awesome venue for both buyers and sellers of older books.

Ed Robertson

Unfortunately, I will not be exhibiting this year as I have the past two. I have had Valley Fever since October and the distance is just too far to drive (you do not want this for sure). I hope to get back next year as it is an awesome venue for both buyers and sellers of older books.

Ed Robertson

sorry to hear you aren't feeling well Ed!

Yes, I need to buy some raffle tickets. I gotta say, for vintage books, the California Comic Con has a better selection and offering than most regular cons! If you're wondering whether to come, make the time and drive down to Yorba Linda, you won't be disappointed! I know I'll be there!