• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amber Heard to play Mystique in Xmen: First Class....

29 posts in this topic

X-Men First Class :gossip:

never read the series, but i assume that's the deal. rewriting comic history through prequels = annoying (except, to a certain extent, for wolverine, because he's a man of mystery!)

never read the series, but i assume that's the deal. rewriting comic history through prequels = annoying (except, to a certain extent, for wolverine, because he's a man of mystery!)

Movie sucked. No mystery.

nah, i'm talking about comic prequels...although it sure seems like there have been almost as many Wolverine pre x-men stories as x-men and afterward

I agree. . .Wolverine movie sucked hard. . .Prequels in general = downer. This

chick however. . .upper!

chick however. . .upper!

I wouldn't say "sucked",not great but, it didn't suck..it was OK...

chick however. . .upper!

I wouldn't say "sucked",not great but, it didn't suck..it was OK...

Okay, it blew chunks. :whistle: