• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed

77 posts in this topic

One more Book tonight and then I will be putting up a New Mutants 94 CGC 9.4 and a New Mutants 87 CGC 9.6 tomorrow, as well as possibly a set of Batman Year one CGC 9.6 (one 9.4)

It's late over here in Jolly ole England so I will be off to bed and I will respond to any posts or PM's once I awake - I'm lonely so send me those PM's :blahblah:

but i can spell virtue though

Dude, you need to bust that out of the slab and use virue in a sentence on that sketch and get it re-slabbed...someone would pay big money for that!

I told you before that the six-fingered skeleton hand owner was a mutant in hopes of getting a no-prize but every time I run out to my mailbox I am disappointed at it's emptiness. :(

Before I go to bed I want to say that anybody that buys something can choose a freebie from this list (thumbs u

The Agents 6 (Walking dead preview)

Walking Dead 63 (Chew Flip book)

Walking dead 64 (Viking Flip book)

Avengers Ann #10

Locke and Key: welcome to Lovecraft #4

Liberty Comics #2 (if you really spent big it may even be the Lee variant)

Noble Causes secrets #3b

I have others but these are just from the top of my head (thumbs u

Also I will throw in a blank cover variant of your choice, I have

Image united

Marvel projects

Secret invasion

Bulletproof

Avengers #1

DC Wasteland

DC Zero Hour

Astonishing X-men #17

Unfortunately, unless you like white out, you may well have to change your name to enjoy this piece. lol

I'm gonna say $250 (shipping is what it costs me (thumbs u )

Michonne.png

Out of everything i've put up in this thread so far this may well be what I miss the most (thumbs u

Beautiful! (thumbs u

Good luck with the sales Gary (thumbs u I can't believe its less than a month ago we were standing in line to get these sketches and now your having to sell them :sorry:

New Mutants 98 CGC 9.4 (First Deadpool)

GPA 90 Day Average is $81

My Price $80 $72

Dirt and scratches are from scan not on actual book/case (shrug) especially that big one in the corner lol

NewMutants98.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg

How about the set of Batmans for [b]$80[/b] $72 (shipping what it costs me (thumbs u )

How about the two New Mutants (87 and 98) for 130 $117 (shipping what it costs me (thumbs u )

If any one wants both of these I would be willing to except $700 :screwy:

You couldn't get a WD #1 CGC 9.8 for less than this a couple of months ago and with the show broadcasting in Nov that will certainly be the case again (shrug)