• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PHILADELPHIA COMIC CON - Sunday July 11

29 posts in this topic

Show will be sweet. Sux Bob isnt going..

Wish I could, Pat, but I go under the knife on Tuesday. Outpatient, but no driving for 7-10 days.

Show will be sweet. Sux Bob isnt going..

Wish I could, Pat, but I go under the knife on Tuesday. Outpatient, but no driving for 7-10 days.

Good Luck with surgery, Bob.

Maybe someone who owes you money for comics can drive you around? lol

I had no idea Bob. I hope all goes well! I dont know how serious of an issue this is, but I really hope everything is ok.

Outpatient, so I go home the same day and it isn't serious at all. Just hate the recovery from general anesthestic. :sick: Sweet painkillers take care of the rest.

Thx for the nice words, and buy lots of kewl comics on Sunday.

Hi Bob - I just happened to pop on and see this. Good luck and I hope all turns out well. As you know, those pain-killers are nice, but don't start liking them too much.

If you need anything or a ride to and fro - let me know. My hearing was postponed until 7/21, so I'll be "free" (to drive) before then.

omirpr

Debating on whether or not to go. I haven't been in ages, something always comes up. But now with table games in Philly starting July 18 I'll have more incentive to double down on Harrah's Chester and here.