• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF #65 CGC 9.4 Green River & FF #112 CGC 9.2

33 posts in this topic

Condoo seems like a nice guy, just a noob mistake. When I started most people here were willing to help me correct my mistakes. Only one person was a jerk to me out of everyone that I came across. This forum needs to find that again. Not saying that anything was done "wrong" but that we should help our new members understand the community better. Nobody wants to feel like they dont belong right off the bat. Sorry Josh, but I felt like this needed to be said. I love you ya big Canadian Dork! (not like that...)

You guys know each other well, I think, and that's a good thing. I wish the hobby had so much to bring people together back in the 70's when I was young and enjoying it. The conventions then were small here and once a year, with little high grade anything before that year. I should have found other conventions in bigger towns, years later.

I'm glad this forum is here, it connects a lot of good people. Good luck with the sale, it is tough right now. Regards,

Condoo seems like a nice guy, just a noob mistake. When I started most people here were willing to help me correct my mistakes. Only one person was a jerk to me out of everyone that I came across. This forum needs to find that again. Not saying that anything was done "wrong" but that we should help our new members understand the community better. Nobody wants to feel like they dont belong right off the bat. Sorry Josh, but I felt like this needed to be said. I love you ya big Canadian Dork! (not like that...)
What are you apologizing to me for? (shrug)