• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pontoonerific Horn O' Plenty

124 posts in this topic

I've never posted in the Mixed Age and Mixed Forum before except to buy books, but figured I'd give it a whirl for sheets and giggadies. I have a bunch of odds and ends to list, from the 50s to 80s if this goes as planned.

I can ship up to 3 COMIC books in the Priority Envelope for $5.00; boxed a little higher and at cost (starting at $6-$7). PM for international shipping quotes or questions; up to 3 books can fit in the Priority Envelope for $11-$13. The non-comic stuff (treasuries, books, mags and the like) obviously will need to be boxed, shipping will be at cost.

As usual, drop the :takeit: if you'd like the book in the thread or via PM. Payment is expected within 7 days of invoice; payment accepted via PayPal; checks or postal money orders are fine, too. And of course, if you're not happy, return the books for your money back.

Sat'day night in the City of the Dead

Can you feel the time bomb ticking in your head?

Too many memories are waiting in your bed

Sat'day night in the City of the Dead!

doh! I had a feeling posting tonight wouldn't go quickly.

Mighty Marvel Superheroes Fun Book #2. Spine is decent, a little spooge here and there on the cover. Approximately 15-20 pages of 112 have been written on. $7.00.

FunBook2.jpg

Rampaging Hulk #2 F/VF. $9. Some NCB spine tics. Pen through the indicia box FC and soiling on the back. Looks like ink from a book that sat on top of it. Presents great in a bag though! :shy:

Hulk2.jpg

Hulk2b.jpg

Tx PT!

I'm rapidly losing steam and will have to pick it back up tomorrow. I have some other books, some British comics, some mags, some regular comics, treasuries and maybe more for the chopping block when we resume.