• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pontoonerific Horn O' Plenty

124 posts in this topic

Marvel Treasury Edition #13, FN-, $5.

Treasury13.jpg

This contains a cameo by The Champions for you wacko completists out there :):baiting:

What? Just because I knew that cuz I was completing my collection of Every Appearance of Johnny Blaze/Ghost Rider in '87 doesn't make me one of them too!!

:sorry: Well, okay, maybe it does ...

Yup, Champions cameo in non-reprint Yuletide action. Champions was one of the first series I was picking up when I started collecting, but the stories and art never did much for me.

Another treasury that folks love to hate:

Giant Superhero Holiday Grab Bag, VG/F, $5.

TreasuryGB.jpg

This will probably be the last item for tonight, I need to make more scans.

Vintage Captain America T-shirt, $20. Size Medium, 100% cotton, measures 15" pit to pit and 21.5" from front collar to bottom edge. I'm fairly certain it's never been worn. If you want to wear this and not just keep as a collectible, keep in mind its a 70s cut, so its not as expansive as modern shirts. I'm on the thin side, but even though it fits its still a bit too clingy for me. Would definitely look good on a woman. Decorum prevents me from suggesting any Forumites. :news:SOLD!

CapT-shirt.jpg

Okay, so I'm scanning slowly but still faster than JEFFRO. Here's a few more while cd4ever gets his drink on and girl to bed.

Amazing Spider-man Golden Book. FN-. $5. This 32 page 1977 book for younguns has three stories with color illustrations by Alden McWilliams.

ASMGB.jpg

This will probably be the last item for tonight, I need to make more scans.

Vintage Captain America T-shirt, $20. Size Medium, 100% cotton, measures 15" pit to pit and 21.5" from front collar to bottom edge. I'm fairly certain it's never been worn. If you want to wear this and not just keep as a collectible, keep in mind its a 70s cut, so its not as expansive as modern shirts. I'm on the thin side, but even though it fits its still a bit too clingy for me. Would definitely look good on a woman. Decorum prevents me from suggesting any Forumites.

CapT-shirt.jpg

:takeit:

Tales to Astonish #6. GD-. $22. Bottom staple popped, amateur CT in the red box by the spine and above in the black. Upper staple attached, but not super tight.

TTA6.jpg

hesdeadjim may be interested in this one hm

Bought one last week. Thanks for looking out for me, though (thumbs u

Tales to Astonish #6. GD-. $22. Bottom staple popped, amateur CT in the red box by the spine and above in the black. Upper staple attached, but not super tight.

TTA6.jpg

hesdeadjim may be interested in this one hm

Bought one last week. Thanks for looking out for me, though (thumbs u

Any time...glad to do it (thumbs u