• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Complete KORGI story and lots of other art!

31 posts in this topic

That's it for now! Let me know what you think!

If you have any questions, want a larger scan or want to discuss an offer or trade, please don't hesitate to send me a PM message!

I'll check my messages in the morning but will be out most of the day with the family at the zoo and the beach! I'll be sure to catch up on PMs later in the day.

Thanks for looking!

-Christian Slade

Stunning array Christian! My friend picked up the free comic book day issue & I was just reading it last week, great stuff! The clowns kill me... sunny. lol

Thanks Matthew! This is the fourth year I did a story for Free Comic Book Day but the first time I did the cover. Glad you liked the tale! And those clowns....well, I think clowns are pretty cool and creepy at the same time.

On 6/20/2010 at 12:20 AM, Darth Corgi said:

That's it for now! Let me know what you think!

If you have any questions, want a larger scan or want to discuss an offer or trade, please don't hesitate to send me a PM message!

I'll check my messages in the morning but will be out most of the day with the family at the zoo and the beach! I'll be sure to catch up on PMs later in the day.

Thanks for looking!

-Christian Slade

Any Korgi OA still for sale?

I'm excited to see volume 5 for pre-order. My son and I read and re-read these together.

Edited by DavidTheDavid

On 3/29/2021 at 9:58 PM, DavidTheDavid said:

Any Korgi OA still for sale?

I'm excited to see volume 5 for pre-order. My sim and I read and re-read these together.

Hi @DavidTheDavid 

Thanks for chiming in and digging up this old thread! I’m glad to hear you and your son are enjoying them. Yes Book 5 is hitting stores now. I hope to put together and nice thread on the boards soon and make some books and possibly art available. I’ll message you when I do. Thanks!