• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED

199 posts in this topic

Slowly paying off wedding expenses, but still want money to buy comics so it is time to trim a couple books out of the collection. This will be an absolute random mix of stuff, so sit back and enjoy (thumbs u . I will also do my best to accommodate requests so don't be shy. Conversation is always welcome too! Finally, I will try to throw a few freebies out to keep things interesting. If you want a freebie, all you have to do is be a buyer and :takeit: . You are entitled to one freebie per :takeit: on a regular lot or book in thread (so keep in mind deals via PM leave you inelegible). That being said, PMs and offers are welcome.

Rules are fairly standard.

:) First :takeit: in either the thread or a PM gets the book (judged by time stamp).

:takeit: in the thread trumps any ongoing negotiations via PM. However, you can ask me to place the book on hold for a brief period.

:rulez: Payment by paypal, US postal money order, cash, or check is accepted. Other creative methods of payment and partial/full trades will also be considered.

:whee: Domestic shipping is free. This includes postage, delivery confirmation, and insurance for the sales price (if over $100).

hm I am not familiar with international shipping, but am willing to learn if an overseas buyer is interested. You will receive a $10 credit towards shipping and be responsible for the remaining cost. However, I will require that the shipment be insured and trackable (unless you waive this via PM and accept responsibility if the package is damaged in transit).

:preach: Returns are accepted for the price of the comic, with the buyer being responsible for all shipping and insurance costs. All I ask is that you notify me within three days of receiving the item.

Thanks for looking!

SE

:news: SOLD to Robocard!!!! :news:

Thank You sir (worship)

Amazing Spiderman #129 CGC 8.0 W pages

Asking $350

:gossip: a tad underneath most recent GPA and in-line with 90 day/12 month averages...plus free shipping to boot...how can you lose??? :winnah:

Amazing Spiderman #129 CGC 8.0 W pages

Asking $350

:gossip: a tad underneath most recent GPA and in-line with 90 day/12 month averages...plus free shipping to boot...how can you lose??? :winnah:

asm129.jpg

hm

How many books U posting Snake?

Not sure...at least a 10-15...but was going to stay up late and add to the list if there are requests or some sales...anything you want bumped to the top of the list?

Another re-tread from an April sales thread...next book will be new, I promise :for you:

Batman 39 CGC 4.0 CROW pages

Asking $200

I included a back scan with this one, as there is a small piece missing. Fits with the grade, but a pet peeve of mine. Definately what puts this book on the chopping block for me, so thought others may want to know as well. hm

bat39a.jpg

bat39b.jpg

Check into life insurance...? :whistle:

Selling your books....

I see where this is going.

How long do you have?

lol ...just saw that myself...reason for the sale is impending wedding...pics taken on top of notes from the financial planner we met with...sorry for the distraction...

:gossip: but grateful that others will take pity on my impending doom and make this thread a sell out :ohnoez:

Another re-tread from an April sales thread...next book will be new, I promise :for you:

Batman 39 CGC 4.0 CROW pages

Asking $200

I included a back scan with this one, as there is a small piece missing. Fits with the grade, but a pet peeve of mine. Definately what puts this book on the chopping block for me, so thought others may want to know as well. hm

bat39a.jpg

bat39b.jpg

nice affordable GA book..this will be gone in a heart beat (thumbs u

:whee: FREEBIE :whee:

By first request this freebie will be a discount.

:gossip: Remember to :takeit: on this post to claim your freebie. You may claim one freebie for EACH :takeit: in thread on a book :gossip:

$25 off any order of $100 or more (thumbs u

Claimed by Tortoise :winnah: