• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED

199 posts in this topic

A hold over from a previous thread, now with better price-ocity and value-eferin!!!

Fantastic Four 9 CGC 4.5 CROW pages

Asking $175

four9b.jpg

:takeit: with $25 off

Yep...nice choice T. I was hm on that one too.

OK...next books are raw and that deserves a quick heads up. This will be my first time selling unslabbed books on the boards. Comments on the grading are welcome and not considered thread crapping...if you think I am way off base, let me know and I will certainly give them a second look :)

Back to some more golden age...you were promised the randomness and now you see the wisdom of my words :preach:

Strange Worlds 4 CGC 4.0 OW pages (a holdover from a recent thread, but figured a few more looks may get a sale on her)

:luhv: Classic Cover :luhv:

Asking Price $275 shipped

sw4a.jpg

:whee: FREEBIE :whee:

Now it is time for a comic.

:gossip: Remember to :takeit: on this post to claim your freebie. You may claim one freebie for EACH :takeit: in thread on a book :gossip:

Avengers #21 VG+

:gossip: no pic of this yet, but will get one in the next batch of books I run through.