• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED

199 posts in this topic

Comic Cavalcade 13 CGC 2.0 CROW pages (should be pretty obvious, but just to disclose, lots of tape on this one...still presents well though :) )

Woo Hoo!!! Christmas with Solomon Grundy...does it get any better than that :insane:

Asking Price $160

cc13.jpg

Post a nice GA Cap!

Wish I could...but the collection has not reached that level of goodness...still have not picked up my first Golden Age Timely...believe me though, it is on the list :wishluck:

Heh...race ya. I don't have one either :(

Post a nice GA Cap!

Wish I could...but the collection has not reached that level of goodness...still have not picked up my first Golden Age Timely...believe me though, it is on the list :wishluck:

You're on! Gotta a be a good one...none of those Funny Animal books to claim the title!

Post a nice GA Cap!

You're on! Gotta a be a good one...none of those Funny Animal books to claim the title!

^^ I just bought this one on ebay...

287467480_o.jpg

Heh. I wish.

Post a nice GA Cap!

^^ I just bought this one on ebay...

287467480_o.jpg

Heh. I wish.

And here I was high bidder until you came in with the damn snipe :frustrated:

Brief break...if there are any requests for books (aside from GA Caps lol ) I will try to find some and get a listing up (may have to be briefly without pics) before the site goes down for the night. Just let me know (thumbs u

Claimed by Chuck Gower

:whee: FREEBIE :whee:

How about a complicated one where you choose!!! hm

:gossip: Remember to :takeit: on this post to claim your freebie. You may claim one freebie for EACH :takeit: in thread on a book :gossip:

Swamp Thing 9 VG signed by Bernie Wrightson (includes a Lonestar Comics Certificate of Authenticity)

-OR-

Swamp Thing 5, 6, 7, and 8 all in the neighborhood of VG

-OR-

Add $15 to your order and take all 5 books (thumbs u

:news: SOLD!!! Thanks to the mighty purchasing power of Chuck Gower (see how I rhymed that there??? :insane: Thanks much my friend!

Amazing Spiderman 119 CGC 7.0 W pages

and

Amazing Spiderman 120 CGC 7.5 W pages

Battle of the century :shrug: the decade ??? OK at least 1973

Asking Price for the pair $110