• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED

199 posts in this topic

Anymore FF's with Silver Surfer apps?

I would be setting a land speed record for flipping a book as I picked up Mark's FF 48 last week lol ... I do have a FF 122 in the neighborhood of VF- that I could toss in with the FF instead of one of the other freebies on the thread, or we could work something out in PM (thumbs u

I request spidey, and thor

I think you cleaned me out of Thors...pm me with your list of Spideys, but here are a few I have pics of...

I dont have a list , I have 2-50 .. always looking for more though

13 hm

pre-hero marvel, I am afraid not...you may want to drop Tortoise a pm, as he was selling a few recently. I do have more GA books that are not super-hero in nature (horror, GGA, etc.)

For Example...

Camber of Chills 5 CGC 6.5 OWW pages

:gossip: a bonus M stamped on your cover...you'll LOVE it lol

Asking Price $125

chills5a.jpg

I think you cleaned me out of Thors...pm me with your list of Spideys, but here are a few I have pics of...

13 hm

:baiting:

I will check the ASM box tommorrow for issues after #50. Low, Mid, or High grade your preference for those?

13 hm

I will check the ASM box tommorrow for issues after #50. Low, Mid, or High grade your preference for those?

I'm a 5.0 kinda guy

13 hm

I'm a 5.0 kinda guy

Will do some looking tommorrow night then :)

All right ladies and gentleman, pushing 3:00 am my time...going to pop open one last beer for the evening and unwind with some moderns that came in the mail today (thinking I will read the Messiah Complex)...thanks for helping me pass the evening...will list some more books tommorrow night or Monday (thumbs u

Appreciate everyone looking and special thanks to Mark for the purchase. Good night CGC board :zzz: