• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED

199 posts in this topic

Hey SE , you could pass some o those hulks in tigers thread to me and it will be kinda like a sale :baiting::kidaround::angel:

lol

Sorry buddy, they were simply irresistable at those prices...love Tiger's threads!

th_hulk-773195.gif

:lol:

How ya doing Scott...life good?

As Joe Walsh would say.

(thumbs u

But seriously folks (see how I worked that in?) ;)

Did not list tonight as a PM deal may be in the works...if it does not materialize, I will throw up a few more silver age ASMs and maybe another book or two tommorrow along with a couple of last freebies (maybe a bronze age hulk slab to appease an angry Green). For folks that have already bought, I plan on wrapping it up over the weekend and sending out invoices.

Thanks All

How ya doing Scott...life good?

As Joe Walsh would say.

(thumbs u

But seriously folks (see how I worked that in?) ;)

Did not list tonight as a PM deal may be in the works...if it does not materialize, I will throw up a few more silver age ASMs and maybe another book or two tommorrow along with a couple of last freebies (maybe a bronze age hulk slab to appease an angry Green). For folks that have already bought, I plan on wrapping it up over the weekend and sending out invoices.

Thanks All

Nice work in of the album title--most don't know it, I'm thinking.

Work in those Silver ASMs this evening so I can valiantly battle temptation. :angel:

I wouldn't do that to you...

OK I might :devil:

But I am wiped out...hitting the sack before Spaceballs is even over, so you know it is truth lol

If you are looking for a certain issue or two PM me and I will let you know if it is on my sale list when I get to work tommorrow morning (thumbs u

That way you at least get to sleep easy before battling said temptation through the day :)

I wouldn't do that to you...

OK I might :devil:

But I am wiped out...hitting the sack before Spaceballs is even over, so you know it is truth lol

If you are looking for a certain issue or two PM me and I will let you know if it is on my sale list when I get to work tommorrow morning (thumbs u

That way you at least get to sleep easy before battling said temptation through the day :)

I'll just sit back and observe. And hopefully my trigger finger won't get too itchy. :whistle:

I know I am a bad person...totally irresponsible, poor fashion style, and a complete lack of social skills... :sorry:

Will get the summary up in a few moments along with the Hulk freebie...then will will list four or five more tonight before wrapping it up and taking the funds to Mexico for a honeymoon next month :devil:

:whee: Summary Time :whee:

For those who wish to avoid the intricate maze of comics, avatar pics, and insurance discussion in the previous 14 pages lol

Page 1

Mystery in Space #89 CGC 9.2 OW pages

Asking $200

Batman 39 CGC 4.0 CROW pages

Asking $200

Page 2

Action Comics 231 CGC 5.5 OWW pages

Asking $90

Marvel Spotlight 7 CGC SS 8.0 OWW pages Signed by Ploog

Asking $75

Page 3

Avengers #7 G/VG

Asking $35

Avengers #9 G/VG

Asking $40

Avengers #12 G/VG

Asking $25

Page 4

Avengers #13 VG

Asking $25

Strange Worlds 4 CGC 4.0 OW pages

Asking Price $275 shipped

Page 5

Comic Cavalcade 13 CGC 2.0 CROW pages

Asking Price $160

Weird Fantasy 10 CGC 7.5 OWW pages

Asking $225

Flash Comics 50 CGC 2.0 OW pages

Asking $90

Page 6

Amazing Spiderman 13 G+

Asking Price $125

Page 7

Amazing Spiderman 115 CGC 9.0 OW pages

Asking Price $80

Page 8

Camber of Chills 5 CGC 6.5 OWW pages

Asking Price $125

Whiz Comics 46 CGC 9.0 OW pages

Asking Price $260

Page 11

Showcase 14 CGC 1.0 CROW pages

Asking Price $150

Jumbo Comics 42 CGC 4.5 OW pages

Asking Price $75

Page 12

Captain Marvel Adventures 40 CGC 6.5 CROW pages

Asking Price $120

Page 14

Amazing Spiderman 30 CGC 7.5 OWW pages

Asking Price $125

Page 15

Strange Adventures 5 CGC 5.5 OWW pages

Asking Price $140

Flash 175 CGC CGC 8.0 CROW pages

Asking price $90

:eek: Mark is right...I have been neglectful in adding a few more books before wrapping up

:whee: FREEBIE SUMMARY :whee:

A list of remaining freebies...hoping to add a couple more as time and creativity allows :D

:gossip: Remember may claim one freebie for EACH :takeit: in thread on a book :gossip:

1. Avengers 21 VG+

2. Swamp Thing 9 VG signed by Bernie Wrightson (includes a Lonestar Comics Certificate of Authenticity)

3. Buy any remaining slab get a MiracleMan 7 CGC 9.6 White Pages

:whee: FREEBIE :whee:

Hey Kids Comics

:gossip: Remember to :takeit: on this post to claim your freebie. You may claim one freebie for EACH :takeit: in thread on a book :gossip:

Buy a book listed for $50 or more, get a CGC Incredible Hulk in 9.2 with White pages...Doc Samson, Nick Fury....AND a Conan Marvel Value Stamp...you'll find it all right here True Believers!!!