• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Confirmed Unannounced Creators Attending SDCC 2010

155 posts in this topic

3. Bob Layton Confirmed Twitter

4. David Michelinie Confirmed Twitter??

Anyone know about Romita Jr? My Iron Man 150 is just begging for sigs from these three guys. :grin:

Is there anyway to find out who from the cast of Big Bang Theory will be there?

I've found that following comic-con on twitter is great for stuff like this and any other major event at comic-con. You may have to wait until the show nears for some info though.

Has anyone ever gone with Official Pix for signatures on comics. I am looking at getting some Stan Lee sigs?

What do they have to do with Stan Lee? Why not use Desertwind Comics, who already have a private signing scheduled with Stan?

Chandler is a great guy but Official Pix is less expensive.

Is there anyway to find out who from the cast of Big Bang Theory will be there?

I've found that following comic-con on twitter is great for stuff like this and any other major event at comic-con. You may have to wait until the show nears for some info though.

Thanks Joe. :)

Has anyone ever gone with Official Pix for signatures on comics. I am looking at getting some Stan Lee sigs?

What do they have to do with Stan Lee? Why not use Desertwind Comics, who already have a private signing scheduled with Stan?

Like any other show Stan Lee is at, if you can be there in person or have someone get books signed for you, then sure, you can probably get it done for less. I would be surprised if Official Pix was accepting mail-in submissions.

Is official PIX doing SS. I know they are charging 50 for stan but Isn't that just for the autograph

$50 + Grading Fees < $110

I did see that thanks. I was just wondering if there was a way to tell which specific cast members were going to be there, or does all of the main cast members show up?

I did see that thanks. I was just wondering if there was a way to tell which specific cast members were going to be there, or does all of the main cast members show up?

I would think it would be all of them ,but it does not specify hm

Sometimes they leave it vague in case certain cast members have other obligations. When the programming schedule is posted, we willl probably see the list of confirmed cast members, but even then, there can always be last minute additions and/or cancellations.

Usually, though, nowadays, most of the cast shows up, since July is typically a hiatus month so nobody has to stay behind and film an episode. The key is if the cast will agree to go back to one of the booths for a cast signing. :) Last year, Fox and the WB booths had LOTS of cast signings which was great, though extremely crowded.

As far as Official Pix is concerned, they usually bring a lot of the sci-fi movie & TV show stars (everybody from Mark Hamill & Carrie Fisher to Adam Baldwin and Zach Levi from Chuck & Hayden Panetierre from Heroes) to sign. You pay the money, walk up to the star, get your stuff signed, and leave. You'll have to work out the witnessing with CGC, but I've gotten stuff signed through Official Pix in the past without too much trouble.

Like any other show Stan Lee is at, if you can be there in person or have someone get books signed for you, then sure, you can probably get it done for less. I would be surprised if Official Pix was accepting mail-in submissions.

I'd rather Chandler was the one handling my Stan Lee worthy signature books....

Plus he seems to have the upwards grade bump touch!

Just wanted to let everyone know that DWC is scheduled to be the official facilitator for the Official Pix Stan Lee signings. And I have heard that because of the anticipated response of people wanting to get books/items signed by Stan that Official Pix will be limiting it to 1 book/item per person. Does this help answer any questions?

Just wanted to let everyone know that DWC is scheduled to be the official facilitator for the Official Pix Stan Lee signings. And I have heard that because of the anticipated response of people wanting to get books/items signed by Stan that Official Pix will be limiting it to 1 book/item per person. Does this help answer any questions?

That was a given Stan LEE= DWC facilitator, what I really want to know since you have access to John Romita JR and SR do you know if they will be at the show?

Romita Sr will not be at SDCC. He is scheduled to be at NYCC in october. Don't forgot that Romita Sr is part of the legends tour coming up in a few weeks. The sub deadline is july 2nd which is about a week away. If you want more info on the legends tour just go to our website.

Now as for Romita Jr., he normally comes to SDCC each year. We are trying to get him to sign in the DWC booth in SDCC. We will keep everyone posted.

Time to start buying those books before the Con. So I decided to start a thread on what artist/writers/inkers/actor/ Creator thats attending Comic Con

as time progress we can add what booth they will be at.

1. Todd Mcfarlane Confirmed Chandler

2. Stan Lee Confirmed Chandler

Stan Lee $50 booth booth (2913P): here

Thursday 3:30 - 4:30

Friday 5:30 - 6:30

Saturday. 3:30 - 4:30

3. Bob Layton Confirmed Twitter

4. JRJR ??? Depending

5. Robert Kirkman Confirmed

6.Rob Guillory and John Layton Confirmed

7.Lee Bermejo Confirmed JJ

8.Charlie Adlard confirmed JJ