• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

15% off for a ltd. time!! Brian Bolland SS Beauties, Jim Cheung Sketch Covers,

52 posts in this topic

My Serbian connection has just sent me 3 more sets of Serbian Deadworld 1 through 3.

All books are NM or better with most 9.6-9.8. Really great books, with a tiny print run and HUGE upside.

$50 per set (31 avail) 2 SOLD 1 AVAILABLE

DeadWorld1.jpg

DeadWorld2.jpg

DeadWorld3.jpg

Serbian Walking Dead #10 Rare Variant Edition.

Only 100 copies printed, impossible to find.

You've seen CGC 9.8 copies of this sell for $700 or more on these boards. That was one of my copies that got slabbed at 9.8, btw. :whistle:

This is another of my copies most likely another 9.8. I call these 9.6-9.8 because of the common production marks at the top and bottom of the spine, but CGC doesn't downgrade for those so most likely another 9.8.

$125 (go ahead, slab it 9.8 and sell it for $600 and make me cry) SOLD

SerbWD10Variant.jpg

Here's a tough item. Jim Cheung did 25 sketch covers for Dynamic Forces. I was able to get a couple of them.

Jim's normal rate of $150 for something like this, and you get a signed comics, personally sketched by Cheung, and numbers as one of 25 copies with a certificate to match from DF.

My price $110 each.....a good 25% less than it would cost to have Jim create the exact same thing.

CheungSW10.jpg

Here's the other copy..

Also comes with the COA, and is signed, numbered and sketched personally by Jim.

It's also $110. They are both great images for the money.

SheungSW7.jpg

You've seen CGC 9.8 copies of this sell for $700 or more on these boards. That was one of my copies that got slabbed at 9.8, btw. :whistle:

This is another of my copies most likely another 9.8. I call these 9.6-9.8 because of the common production marks at the top and bottom of the spine, but CGC doesn't downgrade for those so most likely another 9.8.

$125 (go ahead, slab it 9.8 and sell it for $600 and make me cry)

SerbWD10Variant.jpg

What the heck. :takeit:

$125 (go ahead, slab it 9.8 and sell it for $600 and make me cry)

SerbWD10Variant.jpg

What the heck. :takeit:

All yours, thanks!! (thumbs u

The Last Days of Animal Man #1, CGC SS 9.8

Signed by Brian Bolland.

I really love this cover. I have been a fan of Bolland's Animal Man from the first day I saw them on the stands. This cover is an homage to the original #1 cover and it's superb.

$57

AMBolland1.jpg

:takeit:

The Last Days of Animal Man #1, CGC SS 9.8

Signed by Brian Bolland.

I really love this cover. I have been a fan of Bolland's Animal Man from the first day I saw them on the stands. This cover is an homage to the original #1 cover and it's superb.

$57

AMBolland1.jpg

A fine selection indeed... :applause:

I have some more nice items to list, but my scanner is giving me problems tonight.

We can reconvene tomorrow night and I will have a bunch more books, some great Zombie stuff, and more sweet nothings to whisper.

In the meantime, don't be afraid to PM me with questions or offers, especially if you want a few things.

Thanks for looking,

Chris

Serbian Variant Deadworld #2 CGC 8.5 SS by Gary Reed.

This one looked great on sub, something non color breaking on the back cover knocked it down I guess. It looks great to me.

My mistake is your gain $19

or FREE with the purchase of #1 and #2 listed just before this copy.

SerbDW2a.jpg

Thanks!

My Serbian connection has just sent me 3 more sets of Serbian Deadworld 1 through 3.

All books are NM or better with most 9.6-9.8. Really great books, with a tiny print run and HUGE upside.

$50 per set (3 avail)

DeadWorld1.jpg

DeadWorld2.jpg

DeadWorld3.jpg

i'll take a set as long as MO's are cool