• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

15% off for a ltd. time!! Brian Bolland SS Beauties, Jim Cheung Sketch Covers,

52 posts in this topic

Serbian Variant Deadworld #2 CGC 8.5 SS by Gary Reed.

This one looked great on sub, something non color breaking on the back cover knocked it down I guess. It looks great to me.

My mistake is your gain $19

or FREE with the purchase of #1 and #2 listed just before this copy.

SerbDW2a.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks!

All yours...you wanted just the #2 correct? Or did you want the #1 and #3 with the #2 free?

My Serbian connection has just sent me 3 more sets of Serbian Deadworld 1 through 3.

All books are NM or better with most 9.6-9.8. Really great books, with a tiny print run and HUGE upside.

$50 per set (3 avail)

DeadWorld1.jpg

DeadWorld2.jpg

DeadWorld3.jpg

i'll take a set as long as MO's are cool

M.O.s are super cool. :cool:

I will PM you details for mailing and shipping cost.

Thanks for the purchase,

Chris

QUICK RECAP OF WHAT'S STILL AVAILABLE.

I will get to some new stuff, but anything on this list will be 15% off until I start listing the new stuff in about an hour. When the new books start getting listed the discount is gone.

th_GL45Bolland.jpgGreen Lantern #45, 1 in 25 Variant Cover CGC 9.6 Signed by Brian Bolland $38

th_Spirit26Bolland.jpgSpirit #26, Bolland Cover, CGC 9.8 Signed by Brian Bolland $47

th_MrMachineGun7Bolland.jpg

Amazing Adventures of the Escapist #7, CGC 9.8 Signed by Brian Bolland

Great great cover. $47

th_SerbDW1b.jpgth_SerbDW2b.jpgth_SerbDW3a.jpgSerbian Deadworld Top Census SS Set #1 CGC 9.8 SS, #2 CGC 9.6 SS, and #3 CGC 9.8 SS. All signed by writer Gary Reed.

$245 shipped anywhere in the US

th_SerbDW1a.jpgSerbian Variant of Deadworld #1 CGC 9.6 SS Signed by Gary Reed. $50

th_SerbDW3b.jpgTOP CENSUS Serbian Variant Deadworld #3 CGC 9.8 SS by Gary Reed. The rarest of the run, only 300 printed. $75

th_SheungSW7.jpgSecret Warriors #2 DF Original Art Sketch version by Jim Cheung limited and number to 25... This one is #7...my price $110

th_CheungSW10.jpgSecret Warriors #2 DF Original Art Sketch version by Jim Cheung limited and number to 25... This one is #10...my price $110

Sorry for the delay, been having some computer issues.

Here's a nice one at a giveaway price....

Marvel Zombies #1 CGC 9.8 Signed by Sean Phillips SS.

$40.00 :o

MZPhillips98cgcss.jpg

Sorry for the delay, been having some computer issues.

Here's a nice one at a giveaway price....

Marvel Zombies #1 CGC 9.8 Signed by Sean Phillips SS.

$40.00 :o

:takeit:

^^ thanks so much.