• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIG TRADE PAPERBACK & HARDCOVER SALE! MOST AT $1.00 - $4.00.

246 posts in this topic

Hey guys! I have about 9 boxes of TPBs and HCs & Marvel Essentials that I am going to blowout to the good people of the board. Heavy Marvel, but also some Image & Independent stuff.

Nothing is going to be higher than $5.00, and some stuff will be as cheap as $2.00. Plus there will be freebies along the way, and the top 5 purchasers will receive some $50.00 worth of trades ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Everything will be cheaper than you can find it anywhere else!

Shipping is almost impossible to figure here due to weight. I am open to shipping Media mail or Priority Flat Rate, and shipping will be as near to exact as I can make it. I will ship internationally, but be prepared to pay as the weight tends to make it expensive.

Conditions - $15.00 minimum purchase, no exceptions. Paypal only. No personal as I want to be able to print the shipping labels.

Disclaimer - Condition on most issues is new, however there will be the occasional book with a slight flaw which might bring it down to VF/NM. Also, some of these issues have a small black mark along the top edge where they were marked as returns by Marvel. It is not really detracting to the books and not visible from the front.

:takeit: is the only way to go. I would appreciate if you can help me keep track of what you purchased as well, as there will be some multiplication in the thread.

Amazing Spider-man Masterworks Vol 3 (ASM #20 - 30, Ann2) Soft Cover $24.99 cover price

$5.00 - 1 available

384470982_o.jpg

Any chance this is one of the "looks new" books without a black dot? I know I'm asking a lot, but I'm super anal about my hardcovers and trades, just like I am about my floppies. :shy:

Amazing Spider-man Masterworks Vol 3 (ASM #20 - 30, Ann2) Soft Cover $24.99 cover price

$5.00 - 1 available

384470982_o.jpg

Any chance this is one of the "looks new" books without a black dot? I know I'm asking a lot, but I'm super anal about my hardcovers and trades, just like I am about my floppies. :shy:

Probably not the thread for you. I am not really interested in trying to grade out 9 boxes of trades.

$5.00 - 1 available

384470982_o.jpg

Probably not the thread for you. I am not really interested in trying to grade out 9 boxes of trades.

Fair enough. (thumbs u