• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Keys Please sale!!! Flash 105! ST107. Wrightson SS Books Added!

61 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

Need to pay some bills, so I'm going to put up some of my outside focus books. PMs welcome but :takeit: rules the day. Shipping is 10 bucks stateside and exact elsewhere. PMs or :takeit: from Probation list residents will be ignored. Thanks for looking!

ML

Hey! I either bought my FLASH #105 from you, or we both bought ours from the same person. Mine is also 3.5 with C/OW with serial # 0971786005, with is ONE NUMBER before yours. I recall the seller (on Ebay) had about 3 or 4 copies for sale in the same grade range...

hm

Nice books!

Hey! I either bought my FLASH #105 from you, or we both bought ours from the same person. Mine is also 3.5 with C/OW with serial # 0971786005, with is ONE NUMBER before yours. I recall the seller (on Ebay) had about 3 or 4 copies for sale in the same grade range...

hm

Nice books!

That's interesting. I bought mine about 2-years ago I think. But it was off of the bay. So it almost certainly had to have been the same seller with consecutive numbers.

hm

Nice books!

That's interesting. I bought mine about 2-years ago I think. But it was off of the bay. So it almost certainly had to have been the same seller with consecutive numbers.

Yeah, I bought mine just over a year ago. Small comic book world!

hm

Nice books!

Yeah, I bought mine just over a year ago. Small comic book world!

It really is... Want another copy? lol

Strange Tales 135 CGC 9.0 (Western Penn Pedigree) $625

1st Nick Fury and it's a pedigree.

ST135.jpg

I just can't imagine this book lasting the day.

It's a surprisingly tough book in grade. Seem to be lots of copies but they're hoarded, so the NM copies rarely surface. I looked for ages till I found this one. (thumbs u