• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

key CGC books FOR SALE!

14 posts in this topic

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #78 CGC 9.4 OWWP $350

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #86 CGC 9.4 OWWP $350

CAPTAIN MARVEL #33 CGC 9.8 OWP $325

DAREDEVIL #43 CGC 9.6 OWP $425

MARVEL TEAM UP #1 CGC 9.4 OWWP $725

SUPERMAN #233 CGC 9.4 OWWP $500

TOMB OF DRACULA #10 CGC 9.4 OWP $425

WARLOCK (SET) #10 owp,11owwp,15 owwp ALL CGC 9.6 $275

Will consider offers for all 10 books as a lot....

Trades welcome! flowerred.gif

Scans of all books available, please inquire. gossip.gif

All prices include domestic priority usps shipping with tracking if paid by money order.

thanks,

gman

cm33.jpg

sup233.jpg

tod10.jpg

Did the price on your Captain Marvel #33 actually go UP, even though you offered it a lower prices with no takers? blush.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

Did the price on your Captain Marvel #33 actually go UP, even though you offered it a lower prices with no takers? blush.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

He had to.... he bumped his offer on my Miller Daredevils from 53% of GPA Average to 63% of GPA Average... That extra money had to come from somewhere... confused-smiley-013.giftongue.gif

He had to.... he bumped his offer on my Miller Daredevils from 53% of GPA Average to 63% of GPA Average... That extra money had to come from somewhere... confused-smiley-013.giftongue.gif

Can you blame him? There's nothing worse than a seller who's selling books with no prices. If I wanted a "cawk" tease, I'd go get a lap dance. mad.gifgrin.gif

Can you blame him? There's nothing worse than a seller who's selling books with no prices. If I wanted a "cawk" tease, I'd go get a lap dance. mad.gifgrin.gif

Several books in that run are known for their horrible QP... I didn't scan these before submitting them and I think you would agree the QP on those two I posted is pretty dang nice. If I post a "bad QP" price I lose money, if I post a "great QP" price I am a jerk... At least I am giving people a little warning, so when I suddenly post prices on Thursday and sell them in a couple hours there aren't a bunch of people going "Man if I knew you had those I would have offered more..." confused-smiley-013.gif

Besides, we're here to make fun of gman's prices, not mine... 893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gifstooges.gif

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #78 CGC 9.4 OWWP $350

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #86 CGC 9.4 OWWP $350

CAPTAIN MARVEL #33 CGC 9.8 OWP $325

DAREDEVIL #43 CGC 9.6 OWP $425

MARVEL TEAM UP #1 CGC 9.4 OWWP $725

SUPERMAN #233 CGC 9.4 OWWP $500

TOMB OF DRACULA #10 CGC 9.4 OWP $425

WARLOCK (SET) #10 owp,11owwp,15 owwp ALL CGC 9.6 $275

Will consider offers for all 10 books as a lot....

Trades welcome! flowerred.gif

Scans of all books available, please inquire. gossip.gif

All prices include domestic priority usps shipping with tracking if paid by money order.

thanks,

gman

cm33.jpg

sup233.jpg

tod10.jpg

*bump* flowerred.gif