• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED

25 posts in this topic

Still plugging away at financial issues. Anyways, here's the elusive Contact #12 in 3.0 unrestored raw with nice OW paper. Books looks way nicer, but cover is cleanly detached from staples. SOLD!!!!!!

contact1230cvrdetow-1.jpg

contact12bc.jpg

Tec #225 3.0 unrestored OW - Extra staples. I can't tell if they are factory or not; they are present at the cf also. The cover is attached by the bottom staple $300 $275 $250 shipped

tec22530oww.jpg

tec225bc30.jpg

tec22530int.jpg

Black Cat #50 solid 4.5 to 5.0 unrestored with OW paper. Bought here on the boards a while back. $600 shipped. No PAYPAL on this one...sorry.

blackcat5050ow.jpg

:takeit:

There's a shock! lol Nice grab!

Black Cat #50 solid 4.5 to 5.0 unrestored with OW paper. Bought here on the boards a while back. $600 shipped. No PAYPAL on this one...sorry.

blackcat5050ow.jpg

:takeit:

There's a shock! lol Nice grab!

I had to go for it - I'm a bit obsessed with this book, don't you know. :insane::hi:

$600 thats uhm more than 2X guide isn't it? Why so cheap?

I will buy them all day at guide! Some books you throw the guide out the window. Overstreet doesn't have a clue about many GA books. :)

I will buy them all day at guide! Some books you throw the guide out the window. Overstreet doesn't have a clue about many GA books. :)

Very true, but Overstreet is still the best out there by far. Those other price guides sort of reminds me of.....dare I say it.......PGX. :sick:

Very true, but Overstreet is still the best out there by far. Those other price guides sort of reminds me of.....dare I say it.......PGX. :sick:

Oh I agree with you on that one. It's just seems that Overstreet would attempt to catch up on some of these major GA books. (shrug)