• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

David Michelinie will NOT be At SDCC

30 posts in this topic

TJ, how's the photography career going? Do you stand on a stool when you take the pictures of half naked men?

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/album.php?aid=58059&id=722506540

It pays better than dressing up as a bunny. :fear:

yea that's it. You always charge your friends to take photo's of them half nekkid?

I do when they're professional models, yes.

:roflmao:

Having friends who are models that give you paying photography gigs is funny? :shrug:

If you say so. You should probably run along, though. I think I hear JJ whistling for you. He must need his slippers.

When you played little league as an 18 year old, did you prefer to be the pitcher or the catcher.

Having friends who are models that give you paying photography gigs is funny? :shrug:

If you say so. You should probably run along, though. I think I hear JJ whistling for you. He must need his slippers.

Cmon TJ, you dont need to bring me in to this.

I have been avoiding drama and I think everyone else involved in past problems is also.