• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed, thanks!

235 posts in this topic

a few more books and an update and this thread will be closed down, maybe another one in a couple of weeks (maybe not!)

But just to make it simple...

20% off EVERYTHING UP TO THIS POINT! :news:

Still have Mystery Boxes available

Still have buy 2 slabs from this thread today, get a Stumptown #1 CGC 9.6 thrown in for free!

and that is a wrap folks!

Invoices going out later on, probably tomorrow. Thanks again everyone, was a great time and I hope everyone got something they wanted!

Of course more from SDCC when I get back (no requests please, trust me, I will have it available I am sure lol)

JJ

Blackest Night #1

1:250 Variant

NM-

Presents awesome but a light crease near the back cover spine as well as some cover rub (not concerned with the color rub too much, as it is manufacturing), should be a 9.4 range book.

$35

If this is available :takeit:

Niice grab! i was contemplating buying this also.

Here we go, no pics for now, but as always, fresh scratch free cases and killer books! Enjoy!

Turf #1 Creators Edition

CGC SS 9.6

Signed by Jonathan Ross (BBC Icon and writer) (tough black front and back cover)

$20

3 available

x1 :takeit:

Best sig placement please (thumbs u