• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blue808's raw and graded sale ... ASM, Avengers, TEC, GL

44 posts in this topic

Decided to edit this old sales thread instead of starting a brand new one.

Will be listing some raw and graded books. If many of the raw books look familar it's because they are probably the ones I bought from Foolkiller.

Will ship anywhere in the world. Shipping is exact cost and all forms of payment accepted.

Hassle free return policy on all raw books (minus shipping). Just ask that you notify me within three days of receiving the book(s) and return them within seven days.

First :takeit: takes these beauties away.

ASM 106 CGC 9.6 White pages (old label) $500 $475

:news:Price reduced ... now $450 shipped within the US (less then what I paid). Will discount $10 to anywere else outside the US.

SOLD

ASM106CGC96W.jpg

ASM 106 CGC 9.6 White pages (old label) $500 $475

:news:Price reduced ... now $450 shipped within the US (less then what I paid). Will discount $10 to anywere else outside the US.

ASM106CGC96W.jpg

Great copy of a really tough book!!

The economy is no good -nobody is buying unless you ask for half that.

idiotic comment.

I didnt comment in quote so the original poster had the option of removing the comment. It really isnt something that should be said in a sales thread. But I still say its a good price on an awesome picture frame cover! :headbang:

List more Bill!!

This is a super book and if I had funds for to keep it for myself I would! This book is beautifully centered top to bottom and the colors stand out as if it came off the press yesterday! Super book that I just cant hardly get myself to not buy it, its just not a book that fits my collecting needs!That coment that was made about this book is just from a guy that has a little jealousy that he doesnt own it instead!

All the best and Good Luck on the sale of the book (thumbs u

David

Davidking623