• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA/SA.... YOU KNOW YOU WANT THEM

21 posts in this topic

FIRST :takeit: WINS AS USUAL.

PM'S WELCOME TOO.

SHIPPING IS $8.00 PRIORITY AND $1 EACH ADDITIONAL.

SUPERMAN #36 1945 CGC 5.0 $235

img4752k.jpg

STAR SPANGLED COMICS #9 1942 SIMON KIRBY CGC 4.0 $240

img4757m.jpg

ALL-STAR COMICS #4 1ST JSA ADVENTURE CGC 4.0 $725 OR POSSIBLE TRADES FOR EQUAL VALUE :news: SOLD

img4749j.jpg

ALL-AMERICAN COMICS #24 1941 CGC 4.5 $450 :news: SOLD

img4759z.jpg

WORLD'S FINEST COMICS #15 1944 SIMON KIRBY CGC 4.0 $180

img4758k.jpg

X-MEN #32 CGC 9.6 $420

img4740t.jpg

TALES TO ASTONISH #89 OLD LABEL WHITE CGC 9.6 $350

img4741t.jpg

condoo,

I know you are new here, but it is simple manners to respond when someone sends you a PM.

This is the 2nd sale you have had where I have sent you a PM and you have not answered me. Even if you don't like the Offer, it would be nice to be acknowledged.

Sorry to derail the sale. Rant Over.

condoo,

I know you are new here, but it is simple manners to respond when someone sends you a PM.

This is the 2nd sale you have had where I have sent you a PM and you have not answered me. Even if you don't like the Offer, it would be nice to be acknowledged.

I always assume newbs don't know about PMs. It took me couple of months.

Sorry Paul, at work and have tried to respond to everyone. Never got anything from you in my last post, sorry. The title was changed because nobody responded at first so I was just being a tool. Seems to have worked though.

Thanks. I'm over it. Post some more books.

condoo,

I always assume newbs don't know about PMs. It took me couple of months.

I may end up selling something in the near future you might want Mike. But it is being slabbed first. I will decide after that happens. :whistle: