• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kris Moore's rap video

53 posts in this topic

I was good friends with Yukmouth (surprised somebody on here met Yuk though) :o

Del the funky homosapien, crazy to think he's Ice Cube's cousin man!!

It was an awesome night with a whole bunch of old west coast heads. Chip fu was even there (of FU schnikens fame) :o

When was this bro?

I was good friends with Yukmouth (surprised somebody on here met Yuk though) :o

Del the funky homosapien, crazy to think he's Ice Cube's cousin man!!

It was an awesome night with a whole bunch of old west coast heads. Chip fu was even there (of FU schnikens fame) :o

That was actually when I was in LA for a while, doing work with Yukmouth (who is pictured on the left) of the Luniz -- not sure if anybody remembers that song "I got 5 on It" -- that was them anyways... I was 16 in that picture :o

‘I got 5 on it’ was a HUGE track back in the day! That's wicked dude, way to give me a flashback.

To this day I still rock the Aphrodite Mix :cloud9:

That was actually when I was in LA for a while, doing work with Yukmouth (who is pictured on the left) of the Luniz -- not sure if anybody remembers that song "I got 5 on It" -- that was them anyways... I was 16 in that picture :o

‘I got 5 on it’ was a HUGE track back in the day! That's wicked dude, way to give me a flashback.

To this day I still rock the Aphrodite Mix :cloud9:

Aphrodite = :applause:

BTW: Speaking of rap, Eminem's new album is sick :ohnoez:

Interesting Story- Eminem is a big fan of comic books. If you listen to his lyrics he has lots of super hero references. He also gets sigs from Legendary creators and I hear that he has a guy whose sole job is to get him comics! He is one of us :insane:

I got 5 on it.......Awesome.......

I know of some other board members who were friends with Notorious! I was like no way till I got shown the photos....too cool